Thursday, April 19, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

The newest Paper Smooches Sparks challenge went up today and would you look at the inspirational photo Kim chose!

Aren't the colors in this photo fabulous?! I immediately thought of a rainbow and this is what I came up with:

I used my brand new set Eco Friendly and added the cute little face to the sun using Spring Fling. Super simple card, but hopefully it will brighten someone's day! Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
All stamps-Paper Smooches
Rainbow die: My Favorite Things
Impression plate: Papertrey Ink

5 comments:

Jay Gee said...

So sweet Emm, love that little sun. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge :)

Marie said...

That's so cute! Love the smiling sun =) TFS!

Bumblebee said...

I can't resist a rainbow, its the one thing that immediately cheers me up! Love that sun stamp, its super cute!

Unknown said...

ummmm it's perfect!!! <3 this!!!

Lori Barnett said...

WOW! This is the BEST!!!