Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Howdy!

As I said a few posts back, I am working my way through the past CPS sketches. Today I have a card for you using CPS sketch #2:

I also used more of my stash for this card! The stamp set is another one from Lizzie Anne Designs and the patterned paper is from Stampin Up (I don't remember the name of the collection, but it is from a few catalogs ago).

I am really enjoying going through my stash and actually using it! I will be back tomorrow with CPS sketch #3. See you then...

4 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Well howdy there pardner! This is a fine little card you made Miss Emm ;)

Anika said...

What a great sketch! Love that little cowgirl image!

Rebecca said...

This is a really cute card! The cowgirl is adorable! I like the simple, straightforward design. Great job!

B said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the little cowgirl! So cute!